Full-time / Part-time /
Medior / Senior /
Would you like to make a contribution to the advancement of eCommerce platforms and software? Do you possess a technical background, and is planning and organization ingrained in your nature? Then we are searching for you. You find inspiration in customer interactions, and as a natural inclination, you foster cooperation within the development team. This ensures that we provide valuable digital solutions to our customers! Our philosophy is 'Creating possibilities by sticking to the code' because we are confident that sticking to the code ensures consistency, reliability, and compatibility with other systems. On the other hand, creating possibilities requires thinking outside the box and flexibility. Therefore, our guiding principle combines creativity, adaptability to changing requirements, and an absolute focus on development, all aimed at achieving better results.
Company culture is the glue that brings us together, creating a sense of belonging and pride, even when going through a negative situation.
When we create something, we choose the best practice. Even it takes more time, because we believe in quality over quantity.
We always collaborate and communicate about next steps. Whatever we choose, decisions are carried by the team.
Before we solve a problem, we marry it first. It means we truly investigate what the actual problem is. If we can’t fix it ourselves, we ask for help in the team.
We share knowledge and help each other out. Feel like quitting? Ask someone for help, because we don’t just give up if things get hard.
Where we are looking for:
- 2+ years experience on the position: projectmanager, Scrum master or product owner.
- You know how to lead a project and preferably have a proven track record of successfully establishing new projects or even e-commerce platforms.
- Tools as Jira, Slack and Bitbucket are known to you.
- You are strong in communication, customer-oriented, and able to handle stress.
- You are proficient in Dutch and English professionally.
- Excellent communication skills for easier and more efficient communication with colleagues and management.
- Positive attitude and contribution to the team spirit, ideas, support, maintaining a working atmosphere with colleagues, knowing and understanding one's own positions and responsibilities.
- Knowledge about Magento/ Adobe Commerce is a plus.
- Scrum/ Product Owner certification is a plus.
- Salary that tracks experience and knowledge
- Working from a beautiful, characteristic building in the center of Nijmegen
- Yearly holiday bonus
- 25 days of vacation
- All equipment needed for work
- Enjoying a complimentary communal lunch every day
- Frequent travel to our foreign offices
- An international team of 20+ teammates
- Possibility to work from home
- Training and certification
Apply for this job by sending us your details
Apply for this job! Send us your info and CV, and we will get back to you soon.
"*" indicates required fields