Magento 2 ecommerce development
For over a decade, Factor Blue has dedicated its expertise to Magento website development. Throughout this extensive period, we’ve meticulously crafted a collection of tailored plugins, each designed to enhance and expand the capabilities of the Magento ecommerce platform. Without a doubt, our commitment to ongoing innovation underscores our mission to continuously empower your online retail experience.
What is Magento?
Magento, also known as Adobe commerce is a digital multishop e-commerce platform. To point out, one in four webshops worldwide is built on this platform. A future-proof framework, paired with possibilities for integration and modification, makes Magento an excellent choice for visionary e-commerce managers. Coupled with Adobe as the driving company behind it, Magento is a mature platform to govern your transactional business. Over 2.000 extensions on the Magento marketplace make the already feature-rich platform less difficult to shape toward your business needs.
Why you should use Magento CMS for your webshop?
Our Magento development services
Hyvä theme development and integration
We bring that magnificent look and feel of your brand to customers through our goal-oriented, professional Hyvä theme development. All this for the purpose of ensuring global existence along with wide customer reach.
Create tailor-made functionality and hosting
Extend the capabilities of your Magento store by choosing an adequate hosting solution, building customized features, as well as integrations that suit the unique needs of your business.
Integrate with CRM, OMS, PIM and more
Create not only a seamless, but also a fully optimized commerce experience for your customers. This can be done by integrating order management, customer account management, and also including service and catalog management with your store.
Long-term support and maintenance
Another key point, we provide long-term Magento support and maintenance packages. In the long run, our Magento support solutions include regular audits, version upgrades, 24/7 monitoring and security updates.
Customer focused product configuration
Create an extension or a link for quick product configuration. This can range from a personalized quote to customized products, including a live preview for the customer and completely on-demand.
Go headless for the best shopping experience
Nowadays, more and more online shopping is done with mobile devices. It is particularly essential that the shop is user-friendly and fast, for every device. Magento PWA Studio or Vue Storefront is used to make Magento stores function as a Progressive Web App.
Why you should use Magento as your e-commerce platform?
- User-friendly Platform: Admins can efficiently navigate the modern and intuitive Magento platform through a user-friendly interface. Additionally, the dashboard offers swift access to monitor diverse business activities, including customer orders, sales tasks, and product data management.
- Wide Range of Extensions: By selecting the right Magento extensions, you can enhance your webshop’s functionality and load time, showcasing your attention to detail for customer comfort and convenience.
- Multiple Devices Compatibility: Ensuring your chosen theme is well-designed with precise cross-browser support expands your reach to a broader audience. Consequently, this can potentially result in increased leads through marketing and sales efforts.
- Multilingual and Multi-Currency: Leveraging multilingual and multi-currency features fosters trust among consumers from different nations, thereby leading to higher sales conversions.
- Multiple e-Stores Management: Many businesses opt for the Magento eCommerce platform to implement a multi-store strategy, which not only saves time but also facilitates the rapid development of eCommerce web applications.
- Multiple Payment Alternatives: Magento’s support for various payment gateways, including bank transfer, PayPal, and more, simplifies the process of offering multiple payment options on your online store. Consequently, this enhances the shopping experience for your customers.
Our awesome clients
They are all truly awesome. Moving along in the digital world is a joint effort. It’s an honor to work with:
Every time I was worried whether Factor Blue can make it or not – the team always proved to me there was nothing to worry about. I don’t think this project would work so smoothly with any other company.Ludo Hasenbos, Dutch Leaf
Factor Blue is honest and has an always responsible team that understands my needs and the urgency of the challenges we're facing sometimes as business owners.Niels van den Akker, Zandri
It is more than nice to have a technical partner that is proactive, takes the lead, and tells us what is possible, what the trends in e-commerce are, etc.Hein Schouten, Shots
It is easy to work with Factor Blue and its project management, you think along, and all goes very quickly and smoothly. We're a very happy client.Kay Janssen, Hoogenboom Mode
10+ years Magento development experience
We’ve been successfully launching and scaling complex Magento 1 and Magento 2 shops since 2010. We can do that with thanks to our team of experienced Magento developers, recognized by Adobe as official solution partner.
Working with us, you will acquire a client-oriented partner. Furthermore, you’ll be able to put together all your business demands and ideas as well as turn them into optimized technical Magento ecommerce solutions.
What is the investment? In this case, let’s use a metaphor. Do you want to build a house with, for example, two or with more floors? What is the total size of the house, and how should it look like? When these questions are not answered, nobody can tell you what will be the investment on building the house. That is to say, we are sorry, but we can not give you a straight forward answer on this. Firstly, we need to know what is your business and what are yours and your customers needs. Afterward, we will provide you with a tailor-made offer.
A fresh breeze for Magento theme development
At the present time, performance is becoming a bigger and bigger issue in eCommerce. Therefore, Magento does not have the best performance out-of-the-box. We need to spend hours to optimize. However, with Hyvä it is possible to build on a more modern optimized frontend environment.
Hyvä is, indeed, a great step forward for a better performing Magento frontend with reduced complexity, coupled with improved development experience.
Our 6 steps to a successful project
Understanding your business
Define a strategy
Collect project requirements
Form the team
Launch the project
Tailored technology stack for your business needs
Hand in hand with Magento knowledge, there comes a lot of other integrations and platforms we do have experience with. All things considered, we are up-to-date with the latest technology trends in the market, also adapting it quickly in into our projects.
Get in touch